Welcome to the Cartwright Hotel and Restaurant
The Cartwright Hotel and Restaurant in Banbury enjoys a prime location, being close to the M40 motorway and Oxford London Airport, and yet is situated in the classic English country village setting of Aynho.
- 21 Individually Designed En Suite bedrooms
- Top class restaurant, using local ingredients whenever possible
- Real Ale Bar, serving local beer and guest ales
- Special Two Night Breaks with Free Tickets
- Free WiFi throughout hotel
- Function Room, for Weddings and Meetings for up to 60 people
- Free private parking and CCTV monitored
- Late Room Last Minute bookings with best price available
- Friendly professional staff, with expertise in event management
- Business Hotel facilities in “non-corporate” environment
- Real ale bar with log stove, local ales and good selection of wines and spirits
New management and attentive, friendly, professional staff, with quality refurbished hotel facilities. The village dates back to Saxon times, and the Cartwright Hotel was originally a 16th century coaching inn.
From M40 J10 – Follow signs to Northampton, after 1 mile turn left at first roundabout to Aynho. Cartwright Hotel is a further 5 minutes.
From M40 J11 (Banbury) – Follow A4260 to Adderbury, turn left at the traffic lights for the B4100 to Aynho.
- Banbury 6.4 miles (12 min)
- Bicester Village Shopping 8.5 miles (15 min)
- Blenheim Palace 16 miles (26 min)
- Brackley 6.6 miles (13 min)
- London 73 miles (90 minutes)
- Oxford 22 miles (32 min)
- Silverstone 14 miles (24 min)